Manage your Office 2019
and Microsoft 365
What is www.office.com/myaccount?
Once you Purchase Office and you have activated your Product with www.office.com/setup, and now you are looking to Manage your Account, you will need to visit www.office.com/myaccount to manage your Office Account.
- You can Manage Office subscriptions.
- You can view your Office plans and purchased Products.
- You can Check your Office payment and recurring billing.
- You can visit important tools and sites for office.
You can log in with your existing Microsoft Account that you have used to purchase a Microsoft Office subscription and log in to your account at www.office.com/myaccount. Once you are logged in, you can be able to see all the available purchased products.
Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Go to www.office.com/myaccount.
- Sign In with your Microsoft Office Account.
- On the top menu bar, click on the “Services & subscriptions.”
- On the “Services & subscriptions,” you will find all the Products, including your Office Subscription. Select and Click on the “Manage” button.
- Now, you will get the option to “Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel.”
- Click Cancel and Follow On-screen Instructions.
Clear your Old Bills for Office Subscription
- Go to office.com/myaccount and Log in.
- Once logged in, Go to “Services and Subscriptions.”
- You will be able to see the Due bills.
- Select Pay Now, and you will be able to clear your Payment.
- Purchase Office from www.office.com.
- Sign In to your Account at www.office.com/setup.
- Activate Office by Entering Product key.
- Visit www.office.com/myaccount.
- Manage Your Office account.
Copyright © 2021 – w w office – All Rights Reserved *
Disclaimer and Copyrights
WE ARE NOT MICROSOFT. WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT WEBSITE. PLEASE READ THE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER CAREFULLY.
Office 365, Office 2019, Office, Microsoft, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and all other names and brands are the copyright of the respected owner. We do not provide technical support of any kind. We only provide Training, Market Research, and product-related details. We do not sell the software or any version of the software.