What is www.office.com/myaccount?
Once you Purchase Office and you have activated your Product with www.office.com/setup, and now you are looking to Manage your Account, you will need to visit www.office.com/myaccount to manage your Office Account.
- You can Manage Office subscriptions.
- You can view your Office plans and purchased Products.
- You can Check your Office payment and recurring billing.
- You can visit important tools and sites for office.
You can log in with your existing Microsoft Account that you have used to purchase a Microsoft Office subscription and log in to your account at www.office.com/myaccount. Once you are logged in, you can be able to see all the available purchased products.
Cancel your Microsoft 365 subscription
- Go to www.office.com/myaccount.
- Sign In with your Microsoft Office Account.
- On the top menu bar, click on the “Services & subscriptions.”
- On the “Services & subscriptions,” you will find all the Products, including your Office Subscription. Select and Click on the “Manage” button.
- Now, you will get the option to “Cancel or Upgrade or Cancel.”
- Click Cancel and Follow On-screen Instructions.
Clear your Old Bills for Office Subscription
- Go to office.com/myaccount and Log in.
- Once logged in, Go to “Services and Subscriptions.”
- You will be able to see the Due bills.
- Select Pay Now, and you will be able to clear your Payment.
- Purchase Office from www.office.com.
- Sign In to your Account at www.office.com/setup.
- Activate Office by Entering Product key.
- Visit www.office.com/myaccount.
- Manage Your Office account.