www.office.com/setup – Microsoft Office has been the gold standard in software for professionals around the world for decades.
Each edition has helped people create beautiful presentations, increase productivity, and impact the items they deliver. As technology and business needs grow, Microsoft Office maintains its dedication to providing updates and new features that will continue to impact the tech world regularly. These latest features are no exception. With apps like Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word, you’ll see your productivity increase with the vast array of options available to fit your needs.
Latest Microsoft Office Features:
- Visual Impact: With this new feature, you can add more interest to a visual level to your projects in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You can insert SVG or Scalable Vector Graphics with filters applied to them into your document.
- The Language Barrier Has Been Broken: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint can translate words and many other text selections using its Microsoft Translator.
- Support of LaTex Equation: While not everyone enjoys math, creating math equations in a Word document is easier using the LaTeX syntax.
- Animations with Morph: PowerPoint has reached a new level of presentation with smoother animations and transitions. You can see objects move across your slides with Microsoft’s Morph feature.
- Zoom Feature: With Zoom, you can go from one slide to another in any order you need. You can skip ahead or even revisit past slides without interrupting your presentation’s flow.
- Digital Pen Control: In PowerPoint, using your digital pen or Surface pen, you can now advance your slides easily without having to worry about being near your computer.
- Functions have increased and Improved: In Excel, functions like TEXTJOIN, IFS, and CONCAT, amongst others, will do the work, so you won’t have to. This can speed up your workspace so you can concentrate on what matters most.
- Inking: Now you can convert ink into shapes and even write out complex math problems using your finger or pen in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or Visio.
- Visualizing Data: Living in a visual world means choosing from eleven new charts in Access, which includes the line, column, and even bar charts. You can preview your changes instantly.
- Linking Tasks: There’s no need to remember a specific task in the Project. You can select a cell in the Successors or Predecessors columns and see a list of functions to choose from.
- Bringing Your Ideas to Life: Visio offers new website templates that are perfect for creating design sketches to present your ideas. This is perfect before the actual process begins.
Microsoft Office has made new features that will increase your productivity and create documents not only easier but also better than ever. With Office, you can take your business or personal work to a new level by creating better documents, presentations, and overall better satisfaction in what you send or show to others.
To setup and Install office go to www.office.com/setup